The new school year is just around the corner and cello lesson applications are now open. I am so excited to guide you on your exciting cello journey. Here are some tips to help you through the process.
Cello Lesson Application Tips
1. Please go ahead and view the cello lesson packages and then click on any apply now link.
2. Under lesson day options, choose all cello lesson days that could work for you. Choosing more than one cello lesson day will improve my chances of finding a lesson time for you.
3. Under lesson times, list as many times that would suit you – this will also improve my chances of finding a cello lesson time for you. Tip: List your most favorite times first.
4. If you are unsure of your cello times at this stage, that’s okay, please go ahead and apply anyway – I am good at shuffling things around and will try my best to secure a spot for you.
5. Your registration fee will only be due on the approval of your application and if I am able to find a cello lesson time for you (your invoice will be sent to the parent email address provided in your application).
6. Please carefully read the policy on the application page. It will always be there for your reference.
Cello Lesson Package Recommendations
Unsure which cello lesson package to choose? This is what I strongly recommend:
Beginner Package: PreTwinkle & Early Book 1
Intermediate Package: Late Book 1, Book 2, Book 3 & Book 4
Advanced Package: Book 4 & up